What Makes Multiseal® Low Friction Seals Better?
- A better seal - The multi-lobed design provides more sealing surfaces than standard O-Rings.
- Increases life for the seal ring - With multiple seal points, less squeeze is required to provide an effective seal. This means less friction and wear which will increase seal life and lower maintenance costs.
- Prevents spiral failure - The square cross sections resist distortion called "spiral twist" that may be encountered when using O-Rings.
- Puts parting lines where they belong - Unlike an O-Ring, where the parting line is found on the only sealing surface, the parting lines of Multiseal® low friction seals and X-Ring compression seals are located in the center of the cross section away from the primary sealing surfaces.
- Better lubricant retention - The grooves on the inside and outside diameter of these rings retain lubricant thereby lowering friction and extending packing life.
- Saves space, reduces cost - One Multiseal® low friction seal can replace two U-Cups in many applications.
- Less force, better seal - Lower breakaway force and reduced operating pressures make them ideal in reciprocating applications.
- The right fit - Multiseal® low friction seals will fit in standard O-Ring grooves
|4-006||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A .114||N/A .005||N/A .254||N/A 1/16||N/A 1/8||N/A 1/4|
|4-007||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A .145||N/A .005||N/A .285||N/A 1/16||N/A 5/32||N/A 9/32|
|4-008||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A .176||N/A .005||N/A .316||N/A 1/16||N/A 3/16||N/A 5/16|
|4-009||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A .208||N/A .005||N/A .348||N/A 1/16||N/A 7/32||N/A 11/32|
|4-010||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A .239||N/A .005||N/A .379||N/A 1/16||N/A 1/4||N/A 3/8|
|4-011||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A .301||N/A .005||N/A .441||N/A 1/16||N/A 5/16||N/A 7/16|
|4-012||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A .364||N/A .005||N/A .504||N/A 1/16||N/A 3/8||N/A 1/2|
|4-013||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A .426||N/A .005||N/A .566||N/A 1/16||N/A 7/16||N/A 9/16|
|4-014||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A .489||N/A .005||N/A .629||N/A 1/16||N/A 1/2||N/A 5/8|
|4-015||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A .551||N/A .007||N/A .691||N/A 1/16||N/A 9/16||N/A 11/16|
|4-016||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A .614||N/A .009||N/A .754||N/A 1/16||N/A 5/8||N/A 3/4|
|4-017||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A .676||N/A .009||N/A .816||N/A 1/16||N/A 11/16||N/A 13/16|
|4-018||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A .739||N/A .009||N/A .879||N/A 1/16||N/A 3/4||N/A 7/8|
|4-019||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A .801||N/A .009||N/A .941||N/A 1/16||N/A 13/16||N/A 15/16|
|4-020||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A .864||N/A .009||N/A 1.004||N/A 1/16||N/A 7/8||N/A 1|
|4-021||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A .926||N/A .009||N/A 1.066||N/A 1/16||N/A 15/16||N/A 1 1/16|
|4-022||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A .989||N/A .010||N/A 1.129||N/A 1/16||N/A 1||N/A 1 1/8|
|4-024||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A 1.114||N/A .010||N/A 1.254||N/A 1/16||N/A 1 1/8||N/A 1 1/4|
|4-028||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A 1.364||N/A .013||N/A 1.504||N/A 1/16||N/A 1 3/8||N/A 1 1/2|
|4-029||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A 1.489||N/A .013||N/A 1.629||N/A 1/16||N/A 1 1/2||N/A 1 5/8|
|4-036||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A 2.364||N/A .018||N/A 2.504||N/A 1/16||N/A 2 3/8||N/A 2 1/2|
|4-039||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A 2.739||N/A .020||N/A 2.879||N/A 1/16||N/A 2 3/4||N/A 2 7/8|
|4-043||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A 3.489||N/A .024||N/A 3.629||N/A 1/16||N/A 3 1/2||N/A 3 5/8|
|4-044||N/A .070||N/A .003||N/A 3.739||N/A .027||N/A 3.879||N/A 1/16||N/A 3 3/4||N/A 3 7/8|
|4-109||N/A .103||N/A .003||N/A .299||N/A .005||N/A .505||N/A 3/32||N/A 5/16||N/A 1/2|